Endorsed Candidates & Issues
Questionnaires for the June 14th Endorsement Meeting:
- John Barnes (State Senate)
- Juanita Brent (Ohio House)
- Danielle Dronet (Ohio House)
- Kent Smith (Ohio Senate)
- Vincent Stokes (Ohio House)
Click the candidate names below to read their questionnaire responses
- US Senate – Candidates are Morgan Harper, Tracy Johnson, and Tim Ryan
- Governor and Lt. Governor – Candidates are John Cranley/Teresa Fedor and Nan Whaley/Cheryl Stephens
- Congress – 11th District (or whatever district Cleveland Heights is in) – Candidates are Shontel Brown and Nina Turner.
- State Senate – TO BE CONSIDERED LATER, ONCE MAPS ARE SET
- State House – TO BE CONSIDERED LATER, ONCE MAPS ARE SET
- County Executive – Candidates are Chris Ronayne and Tariq Shabazz
Ballot Issue Language
Issue 9 – Proposed Ordinance (By Petition) City of Cleveland Heights
A majority affirmative vote is necessary for passage.
Shall the proposed ordinance requiring the City to create a public activity park on the 1.07 acres of City owned land at the corner of Lee Road, Tullamore Road and Meadowbrook Boulevard be adopted?
Issue 10 – Proposed Charter Amendment City of Cleveland Heights
A majority affirmative vote is required for passage.
Shall Article III, Section 6 of the Charter of the City of Cleveland Heights be amended to provide that Council shall appoint a Clerk of Council; and to provide that Council may appoint, employ, hire, or engage any other employees, consultants, independent contractors, or other persons as it deems necessary for the proper discharge of its duties, and that they shall serve at the pleasure of the Council?